Maulana Khalid Saifullah Rahmani (born November 1956 at Jala, Darbhanga, Bihar) is the General Secretary of Islami Fiqh Academy, India and founder member of All India Muslim Personal Law Board. He is an eminent Islamic scholar with expertise in Islamic jurisprudence. With his deeper understanding of the Quran, Sunnah, Sharia and knowledge disciplines, Moulana guides the Muslim community on modern problems. He has inherited rich scholarly traditions from his family of reputed scholars, specifically his father Moulana Zainul Abidain and grandfather Moulana Abdul Ahad Jalavi. Due to his versatile and dynamic approach, Moulana is well known in media. He regularly delivers lectures and sermons in Hyderabad on current topics to guide the community.
Maulana Khalid Saifullah Rahmani learned and practiced Islamic jurisprudence under the aegis of famous Islamic jurists like Moulana Minnatullah Rahmani and Moulana Mujahid-ul-Islam Qasmi. He also wrote more than 50 books on a wide range of topics and pioneered more than fifteen institutions of Islamic education, research and jurisprudence across the country. He has introduced specialization and super specialization in Islamic education, a pioneering work. He has attempted to introduce new disciplines in Madrasa education through adding practical affairs like Dawah and Media in the curriculum. His broad outlook, ability to provide solutions to the modern problems and represent Islam in media has made him popular in all sections and sects of the Muslim community in India.
His grandfather Maulana Abdul Ahad Jalavi was a renowned Islamic scholar and an apostle of Moulana Rasheed Ahmed Ganguhi, Shaikh-ul-Hind Mahmudul Hasan and Moulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi. His father Moulana Zainul Abidain, Islamic scholar and tabeeb, writer of the books Deen-e-Ibrahimi, Seerat-ul-Mustafa, Makarim-ul-Hadeeth. His paternal uncle Moulana Mujahidul Islam Qasmi was a renowned Islamic scholar, community leader and thinker, former President of All India Muslim Personal Law Board, Founder of Islamic Fiqh Academy and All India Milli Council).
- General Secretary, Islamic Fiqh Academy, India, the premier institute to provide Fiqh solutions to the modern problems.
- Founder Member and Member Executive Council, All India Muslim Personal Law Board.
- Qazi-e-Shariat, Imarat-e-Millat-e-Islamia, Andhra Pradesh.
- General Secretary, Majlis-e-Tahaffuz Khatm-e-Nubuwwat, Andhra Pradesh.
- Executive Council Member, Majlis-e-Ilmiya, Andhra Pradesh.
- Member, Majlis-e-Shura Imarat-e-Sharia, Bihar, Orissa and Jharkhand.<refd>www.imaratshariah.org/</ref>
- Founder and Rector of Al Mahad al Aali al Islami Hyderabad.
- Qatib Masjid E Hyderguda Gunfoundry, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad, India.
- Founder and Rector of Darul-uloom Sabil ul Falah Jala, District Darbhanga, Bihar.
- One of the founders of Jamia Aisha Niswan, one among the four major women’s Islamic educational institutions in the country.
- Founder and Rector, Marsat-us-Salehat Jala, District Darbhanga, Bihar.
- Trustee, Almahad-al-Aali lit-Tadreeb fil Qadha wal Ifta Phulwari Shareef, Patna, Bihar.
- Patron and one of the founders, Urwah Educational Trust, Hyderabad.
- Patron of over two dozen religious and modern educational institutions in AP, Bihar, Jharkhand, UP and Karnataka.
- Member, Academic Council Daira-tul-Mu’aarif-ul-Islami, Hyderabad.
- Founder and Patron, Centre for Peace and True Message, Hyderabad, a Dawah organization.
- Patron, Peace Foundation Hyderabad.
- Columnist, Sham-e-Farozan, a column that regularly publishes in the Munsif Urdu Daily, Hyderabad and also in Inquilab, Mumbai, Hindustan Express, Delhi and Qaumi Tanzeem, Patna and Ranchi, Sharii Masael column publishes weekly in the Munsif Urdu Daily, Hyderabad.
- Editor, Bahes-wa-Nazar, a quarterly journal.
- Member, Sharia Advisory Board, Al-Noor Takaful Insurance Company, South Africa